Welding plays a vital role in everyday lives. Starting from bridges, ships to cell phones and medical devices everything is produced by welding. In fact, more than half of the products of every country need this process. Therefore, there is a high requirement of welders day by day. There is a high demand for qualified welders in gulf countries with an excellent average salary. Have a look at some of the major reasons why welding job is good and what it provides.
- High job satisfaction: Research has shown that jobs that are done with the hand are highly rewarding as it helps in offering satisfaction to the intrinsic need for making things. In gulf countries there are a large number of skyscrapers and welders can take pride in working on a skyscraper project from beginning to end.
- Career ways: There are several welding careers you can select from with varied jobs available in sectors like construction, military, petroleum, shipping etc. Welders get the opportunity to climb high by acquiring experience, extra training and some certifications.
- A lot of travelling opportunities: A welder gets a huge opportunity to travel as there are high demands of welder all over the world. A travelling welder can work for military company, oil and gas industry at deep under the sea and also for a shipbuilding company.
- Expose to all latest technology: innovation is very important for those industries that depend on welding like manufacturing welders in Australia and other countries often work with the latest tools and technology.
Types of welding careers
While considering welding as a new career many questions may arrive like where the welding jobs are and which welding jobs pay well. Have a look at them:
- Professional welder (TIG, MIG, and SMAW): Those individuals who are well trained in SMAW, MIG and TIG welding, they have high scope to get welding jobs in Canada with good salary mostly in petroleum, manufacturing and Construction Company. The minimum salary that arc welder jobs in Canada, offer is $28462.A TIG and SMAW welder also good salary starting from $20,000.
- Structural welder: A structural welder is responsible for fusing steel, beams and another such metal framework for bridges and buildings. They can find various jobs in Gulf countries, Canada, Australia and other countries. Their minimum salary starts from $ 33, 118.
- Pipeline welder –This involves working with pipes. There are huge openings for pipe welder’s jobs in Canada in sectors like nuclear power plants, oil and gas industries and many manufacturing factories. The pipe welding jobs in Canada salary ranges between $36,010 to $ 104, 598.
To start a career in welding, according to labour statistics, a mix of a high school diploma, on the job training, and technical training is the route. Various community colleges and trade schools provide technical welding training.
Research shows that the requirement of welders is going to increase by a high percentage by the year 2020 and is going to be one of the rapidly growing professions all over the world. This growing demand will make numerous job seekers to consider welding as a career. A fresher welding job in Canada offers an average 4500 USD as starting pay, with a lot of benefits and a very bright future. If you are an experienced welder, and looking for a welder job in Canada, then the job opportunities are simply endless. Currently, there is a high demand for welders in Canada as the work is simply irreplaceable by technology.
If you are thinking of immigrating to Canada as a welder, you may also get a chance to get a free visa welding job in Canada. It is because there is high demand for welders in Canada. By proving that you have all required skills, qualifications and experience, you can apply for a free visa and make your first step to Canada.
So, with such a vast opportunity for welders all over the country, jobseekers can easily choose this path for making a successful career.