IASE has been established to deliver education and training in Fire and Safety. We are one of the leading institutions providing a fire and safety course in Kerala. The subjects that are covered in the fire and safety training in Kerala includes, but not limited to, firefighting, Fire safety, precautions to prevent fire, fire and safety analysis, Inspections, safety audit, emergency evacuation and planning, fire investigation, and fire & safety regulations and risk assessment/ management. We endeavour to provide an in-depth theory class followed by practical training sessions to our students. So that, they can perform their duty confidently.
IASE Institute provides Diploma in fire and safety. This 06-month Diploma course consists of 04 months of classroom training and 02 months of on-field training/ internship.
The Diploma in fire and safety will have subject viz. fire protection systems, fire engineering science, and technology, building construction workers’ rules and regulations, construction safety firefighting practical training, and so on. You will be an expert in fire safety and related aspects on the completion of the course at IASE.
IASE undertakes the Diploma in fire and safety course at our Trivandrum and Thrissur branches. You will be provided with practical training in companies such as construction firms, chemical plants, refineries, manufacturing units, etc.
Who can apply for the fire and safety diploma?
Anyone, who has passed 10th and above is eligible to join the Diploma course in fire and safety. Being one of the best institutions offering fire and safety course in Kerala, we take the responsibility to educate you to become the best in the lot.
Why students join the IASE Training Institute?
– The course undertaken by IASE is approved by TUV Rheinland of Germany and is one of the most job-oriented courses. Anyone with a 10th class qualification can join the course.
– The curriculum followed by IASE is comprehensive. They will have thorough knowledge about safety training in Kerala on the completion of the course. It empowers the students to perform the duty perfectly.
– We follow a student-centric approach and train each student to the optimum. Thereby, they can do their duty excellently. This will pave the way for quick elevation in their career.
– IASE provides 02 months of practical training to the students to prepare them for the job. We have associated with the best organisations for the practical training of our students.
– We are the leading institute in the fire and safety course in Kerala. We assure you a great career with a Diploma course in fire and safety at IASE.
Contact us today itself. We will get back to you soon.
1.What is the course duration of the fire and safety course in Kerala?
The duration of the fire and safety course in Kerala is six-month including 4 months of classroom training and 2 months of training with a stipend in any reputed companies.
2.Who can join for the fire and safety training course?
Anyone who has completed SSLC or Plus 2 or an equivalent course from a recognised school is eligible to undergo the Fire safety technician training course.
3.Why should students join in IASE?
IASE follows a syllabus approved by TUV Rheinland of Germany. Through a comprehensive curriculum followed by IASE, students can successfully complete the course with a great deal of knowledge. Certainly, students can secure a good career as well.
4.What is the Fee Structure of the fire and safety training course?
The fee structure of the Institution varies with several factors such as the advanced facilities, type of certification, duration, etc. Genuinely, the student can contact the institution directly for fee details.
5.What are the career prospects of a fire and safety course in Kerala?
Opportunities are immense once students who successfully complete fire and safety training in Kerala. You may be hired as a safety officer, fire & safety technician, fire alarm technician, HSE trainer, HSE executive, etc.